SPEVORIX, chef’s choice
Double grit sharpening stone, double merits, we offer you good products and you make a better knife
1. Premium sharpening stone ensure effective sharpening results.
1000 grit for coarse grinding, 6000 grit for fine grinding. Keep your knives sharp as new.
2.Added two bonus accessories (fixer stone & angle guide) to help you with the sharpening, an angle guide is very helpful especially for beginners.
3.Fixer stone add to maintaining the sharpening stone’s smoothness
If the sharpening stone becomes uneven after long time use or have defects on it because of scratch, it’s time for the fixer stone to play the role
4.Perfect for any size knife, meets the day to day requirement of commercial use also easy enough to use for home cook.
Double sided grit( 1000/6000) whetstone*1
Bamboo base *1
Slip-resistance silica base*1
A user guide booklet*1
Instructions for Use
1. Soak the stone in water for 5 minutes before sharpening.
2. Clips the angle guide on the spine of knife
3. Hold the knife at angle of 10°-30°between the stone.
4. Use the lower grit side first, then higher girt side. The bluntness decide how many times you should grind the knife.
5. Grind the blade with a gentle pressure back and forth, continue to apply some water during use.
6. Don’t scrape off the slurry it can help to sharpening the knife.
7. Rinse the stone with water, wipe clean and air dry.
1.This sharpening stone is not suitable for serrated knife and ceramic knife.