SPEVORIX， chef’s choice
Precise and delicate―it’s the expert of the knife family. Whether you are a master chef or just cook at home, a paring knife is the second important knife in your kitchen when it comes to specific tasks.
Paring basically means to cut away the outer surface or to remove the ends from a fruit or vegetable, but it is more than that.
Use it for any job that requires precise and delicate work
• Deveining shrimp
• Removing seeds and membranes from chiles
• Slicing cheese or cured sausages like salami or pepperoni
• Cutting corn kernels off a cob
• Removing the eyes from a potato without removing too much skin
• Scraping out vanilla beans
• Hull strawberries
• Scoring designs and patterns on surfaces of food
Features and benefits
1.7Cr17MoV stainless steel makes fine blade, solid and rust-proof, a knife which can use for ages.
2. Tamper 15 degree on both sides, hardness: 56 HRC sharp enough for delicate tasks.
3. Oval shaped hollow divots design allows you to cut smoothly.
4. 0.22 lbs, light weighted save you from wrist fatigue especially when facing huge tasks.
5. Specially designed bolster prevent your hands from cutting.
1. 3.5inch Paring knife*1
2. Gift box*1
3. Finishing cloth*1
4. Guide booklet*1
1. Hand wash only. Please DO NOT wash it with dishwasher.
2.A wooden or plastic cutting board is suggested.
3.Stainless steel are not absolutely rust-proof. A good cleaver also needs your proper maintenance.